Cheerson Continues to Ramp Up its most famous Mini quad line up , the CX-10 series. With the successful CX-10C and CX-10W, which has a 0.3 megapixel camera now the Cheerson CX-10D comes with a altitude hold (also advertised as smart hold) along with one key take off and one key landing features.
The Altitude Hold along with the headless mode is now becoming a prominent feature right from toy grade quadcopters from mini to the big sized GPS drones and i wouldn't be surprised if cheerson would launch its smallest drones with GPS Hold!
First Flight Video of CX-10D
Here are quick features of CX-10D
- 4 channel transmitter:Ascend/Descend;Forward/Backward; Left/Right; Left/Right rotation; Throw to fly etc.
- 6-axis gyro system makes CX-10D very stable and easy to operate.
- CX-10D can be operated in 3 flying modes. High/Low speed modes can be changed using a transmitter and the third mode in 360°high speed rotation mode in which the aircraft's light dazzle.
- With high density air presure sensor which can precisely hold the height, it adopts the dual-spring control sticks.
- CX-10D can perform 3D flips/rolls (forward/backward, left/right)and can rotate to left/right while flying or hovering.
- CX-10D is equipped with a battery protection module to protect and prevent overcharging the battery.
- CX-10D have the ability to land and take off with a key
- CX-10D comes equipped with multi-color LED lights for the night flight