Here is new drone into the market, Syma X14W, WIFI FPV quadcopter, X14W is another new launch in 2016. The first pictures of new 2016 Syma X14W reveals that the drone comes with the cool aircraft model design along with thecamera beneath. The Camera resolution is 1 Mega Pixels and streams the live feed through WIFI, while the control range is 70 meters.
It's clearly evident that, Syma seems to be still limiting itself to the Toy Grade Portfolio rather than having a leap into the professional drones or at least a brush-less multi rotor.
Specifications and Features of Syma X14W
- The bequest of Syma trademark continues to X14W, it operates with 3.7volts 500mah lipo battery which gives the flight time of 6-7 minutes
- Featuring Headless mode, the most widely applicable feature in today's drones, to maintain the orientation during far flights
- One Key auto take off and Landing is a new feature in most of the syma 2016 Launches, making it easy for the beginners
- Altitude Hold, referred as barometer set height is another feature to get some stable shots of the 1MP integrated camera
- Model no: Syma X14W
- WIFI FPV Camera: 1MP
- Flying Time: 6.5 Minutes
- Product Size: 21.5 X 24 X 7 CM
- Frequency: 2.4 Ghz
- Battery: 3.7V 500Mah
- Charging Time: 130 Minutes
- controlling distance: 70 Meters
Transmitter, The Design is Driven from Syma X5UW
Looks like Syma is shipping the redesigned Transmitters for all 2016 Launches, infact the X14W transmitter looks similar to the Syma X5UW Quadcopter, which was recently released into the market (available for sale for $88)
Bottom Line: Syma eyeing a bigger sales for 2016 Christmas!